Turquoise, green and deep blue waters teaming with colorful fish. Pristine, sandy beaches. Cool ocean breezes. The Florida Keys are an idyllic vacation location, and the best way to get the most out of your trip is in an RV from Camp USA. Florida RV rentals make it easy for you to experience the beauty of the Keys along with the comforts of home!
Sights Not To Be Missed
The archipelago that makes up the Florida Keys stretches approximately 120 miles off the southern coast of Florida. Driving down Highway 1 is a feast for the eyes. With both public and private campgrounds dotting the coastlines, you will have the greatest flexibility in where to visit and stay with RV rentals in Florida. There are, however, some stops that should not be missed.
- Explore John Pennecamp Coral Reef State Park. This state park is located almost entirely underwater! Its 70 square miles of protected ecosystems off the shores of Key Largo offers endless wonders and fascinations.
- Visit the Dolphin Research Center and Turtle Hospital. These two invaluable resources for wildlife conservation are located on Marathon Key. The important work they do is funded in part by visitor tours.
- Stay at Bahia Honda State Park. This quiet state park on Big Pine Key is an excellent place to set up your Camp USA RV. Explore the three beaches looking for the more than 150 species of rare flora and fauna.
- National Key Deer Refuge. Also on Big Pine Key, this preserve gives visitors a chance to bike, hike or kayak through the endangered key deer’s protected environment.
- Tour a brewery on Islamorada. Take a tour and sample the beers from the Florida Keys Brewing Company right where they are crafted.
While there are no campgrounds on Key West, there are RV parks available within biking distance to downtown. Visitors can also use the shuttles or bus services and avoid the traffic on the busiest key.
For the most flexibility, with many of the familiar comforts of home, tour the Keys in an RV! Contact Camp USA at (954) 520-0075 or fill out the online contact form for more information.