Thank you so much for your inquiry, please READ through this carefully, there is some very helpful information here and we are running some great specials through the end of the summerJ!!!
I am also happy to help you choose a unit that will be the best fit for your adventure, please call me for assistance, Sherry (954) 520-0075😊!
If you would like to see any of the rentals in person please me call to make an appointment, due to the Coronavirus we are showing by appointment only.
SPECIAL THROUGH AUGUST 31ST, 2020 – Rent for 3-6 nights take 5% off the rental rate, rent for 7 nights take 10% off the rental rate, rent for 14 nights take 15% off the rental rate, 21 Nights 20% and 28 Nights or more 25%, you will also see some additional specials below.
(we do have a 3-night minimum)
C Class Unit 26’ #5974 rents for $225 per night
C Class Units 31’ #4824 & #9249 both rent for $245 per night
Class A Gas Units 31’ #5113, #8628, #5015 & #6221 all for $300 per night
Class A Gas Units 36’ #2279, #0181 & #1602 all rent for $350 per night
Class A Gas Unit 39’ #8829 and A39’ #2252 both rent for $425 per night
Class Gas 39’ Toy Hauler #1188 rents for $450 per night
Ore Excursion 40’ Diesel unit #0270 rents for $500 per night
Our Tuscany 41’ Diesel unit #6845 rents for $550 per night
Pick up in Pompano Beach, FL (Near Ft Lauderdale)! Delivery/pick up additional plus fuel.
For families with children or renters who require more sleeping area our Class A36 gas units with bunk beds are very, very popular #1602, #0181 and #2279, also our 38’ Storm #8829 (2 full baths). Class A gas units 31’ #8628, #5015 & #6221 also great, and our Class C gas units #9249 & #5974 with the overhead bunk area are great for kids! Check out our Toy Hauler as well #1188 Class 39’ gas unit, not only good for hauling your toys this unit has 4 queen beds!
Please provide me with the requirements below and a couple of units that interest you and I will then help create a detailed quote for you. . .
• We offer 200 miles free per night thereafter it is .25 cents per mile. (Special normally .35 cents per mile)
• Housekeeping Kits are $50 per person – Bed linens, towels, dishes, pots & pans, TP, paper towels etc., we do provide a coffee maker, toaster, cutting mat, garbage cans and bags (kits are optional-some renters like to bring their own things)
• Generator use – NO CHARGE (Special) (the generator will power the unit if you are not hooked up to electric, most renters run the generator while in route, this will provide power for the roof AC, TV etc.)
• Satellite -Direct TV with all the movie channels. We do provide a park cable for renters who prefer to use the campground cable, and we do provide DVD players in all of our units. NOTE not all units have this feature $75 (Special)
• Pet Fees vary depending on the unit size (this is a prepaid steam cleaning/carpet fee) $200-$350 • Cleaning fees are mandatory on all rentals – this varies from $99-$179 (this will not apply if you are paying for a pet fee)
• Insurance varies per day – C Class Units $30 – $35, A Class Gas Units $35 – $40, Class A Diesel Units $50. Your auto policy may extend RV rental coverage; you would need to check on this with your insurance agent?
(Our rental fleet policy provides full coverage, million-dollar umbrella, $1,500 deductible), State Farm and USAA will usually extend coverage from your personal auto policy, Geico, Progressive and Allstate usually will not. Drivers using our rental fleet policy must be between the ages of 25 to 75. Renters are required to carry full on insurance on the vehicles, if your are providing your own coverage, we would require a certificate of insurance from your carrier.)
These are recreation vehicles and no special license is required, you must be over the age of 25 and under the age of 75 years old to drive our units if you are using our insurance.
We require a $1,500 deposit on our units, this is a charge to your credit card and refundable within 10 business days as long as the unit is returned in the condition it was received in. If you are providing your own insurance, deposit reduces to $750.00.
Pick up time is between 8:30am and 2;30pm M-F, return time is by 3pm (if the unit is not booked the next day, I will allow a later return at no charge).
Saturday pickup time is by appointment 8am-10am.
Sunday pick up is also by appointment from 8am-10am and there is an additional pick up fee of $100, you may return on Sundays & Holidays at no charge.
You can expect most units to get an average of 8 – 10 MPG.
Most renters will spend an hour+ at departure, we will provide full training on the unit inside and out and will also provide 24/7 renter support while you are out on your adventure!
All of our units are privately owned, very well maintained, sanitized after every rental and non-smoking. We have been in business at the same locations since 2003 in Pompano Beach and have been a member of the BBB with and “A” rating, and also are a member of the Florida RV Trade Association.
Google will be a great tool for researching campgrounds and state parks. KOA’s are also very nice, great for kids! Traveling to Orlando, Ft Wilderness is the #1 Campground for Disney; a good alternative is Tropical Palms in Orlando if they are booked. Other campgrounds that are popular- Red Coconut, Ft Myers (you can park on the beach), Bahia Honda State Park in the Florida Keys, Ginny Springs in High Springs, Fl, Peace River in Wauchula, Fl, many of our renters also like head to the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee.
Thank you so much for your interest in Camp USA.
PLEASE like us on Facebook!!! We periodically run specials on our Facebook page only!