Thank you so much for your inquiry, please READ through this carefully, there is some very helpful information here!!!
I am also happy to help you choose a unit that will be the best fit for your adventure, please call me, Sherry (954) 520-0075😊!
C Class Unit #5974 rents for $235 per night
C Class Unit #4824, #7251 & #9344 all rent for $250 per night
Class A Gas Units #8628, #5015 & #6221 all for $300 per night
Class A Gas Units 36’ #0181, #2279 & #5113 all rent for $350 per night
Class A Gas Unit 39’ #8829, #0725 and #2252 all rent for $450 per night
Class A Diesel Unit #0270 and #6845 both rent for $500 per night
Class A Diesel Unit A40 #4676 Aira Bunkhouse rents for $600 per night
Class A Diesel Tag Axle Unit A42 #8118 Allegro Bus rents for $650 per night
(NOTE: Rate discounts apply after 7 nights-5%, 14 nights-10%, 21 nights-15%, 28 nights or more -20%)
(We do have a 3-night minimum)
(5-night minimum on the following race weekends: Rolex 24 Hour & Sebring 12 hour)
Pick up in Pompano Beach, FL (Near Ft Lauderdale)! Delivery/pick up additional plus fuel.
For families with children or renters who require more sleeping area our Class A36 gas units with bunk beds are very, very popular #1602, #0181 and #2279, also our 38’ Storm #8829 (2 full baths). Class A gas units 31’ #8628, #5015 & #6221 also great, and our Class C gas units #7251, #9344 & #5974 if you are interested in something bigger our Thor Aria Bunkhouse Diesel is awesome #4676!
Please provide me with the requirements below and a couple of units that interest you and I will then help create a detailed quote for you. . .
• We offer 150 miles free per night thereafter it is .35 cents per mile.
• Housekeeping Kits are $50 per person – Bed linens, towels, dishes, pots & pans, TP, paper towels etc., we do provide a coffee maker, toaster, cutting mat, garbage cans and bags (kits are optional-some renters like to bring their own things)
• Generator use – 4 Hours free per day, thereafter $3 per hour, unlimited use $100. (the generator will power the unit if you are not hooked up to electric, most renters run the generator while in route, this will provide power for the roof AC, TV etc.)
• Satellite is $150 for the rental (optional) – Direct TV with all the movie channels. We do provide a park cable for renters who prefer to use the campground cable, and we do provide DVD players in all of our units. NOTE not all units have this feature.
• Pet Fees vary depending on the unit size (this is a prepaid steam cleaning/carpet fee) $200-$350
• Cleaning fees are mandatory on all rentals – this varies from $99-$200 (this will not apply if you are paying for a pet fee)
• Insurance varies per day (midnight to midnight) – C Class Units $35, A Class Gas Units $40, Class A Diesel Units $50. Your auto policy may extend RV rental coverage; you would need to check on this with your insurance agent?
(Our rental fleet policy provides full coverage, million-dollar umbrella, $1,500 deductible), State Farm and USAA will usually extend coverage from your personal auto policy, Geico, Progressive and Allstate usually will not. Drivers using our rental fleet policy must be between the ages of 25 to 70.)
These are recreation vehicles and no special license is required, you must be over the age of 25 and under the age of 70 years old to drive our units if you are using our insurance.
We require a $1,500 deposit on our units ($750 if you are providing your own coverage), this is a charge to your credit card and refundable within 10 business days as long as the unit is returned in the condition it was received in.
Pick up time is between 9am and 2pm M-F, return time is by 1pm (if unit is returned after 2pm there will be an automatic charge of $200, anything after midnight would be a full day charge).
Saturday pickup time is by appointment 8am-10am, by appointment only.
Sunday pick up is also by appointment from 8am-10am and there is an additional pick up fee of $150, you may return on Sundays & Holidays at no charge (same return policy as described above).
You can expect most units to get an average of 8 – 10 MPG.
Most renters will spend an hour+ at departure, we will provide full training on the unit inside and out and will also provide 24/7 renter support while you are out on your adventure!
All of our units are privately owned and very well maintained, and non-smoking. We have been in business at the same locations since 2003 in Pompano Beach and have been a member of the BBB with and “A” rating, and also are a member of the Florida RV Trade Association.
Google will be a great tool for researching campgrounds and state parks. KOA’s are also very nice, great for kids! Traveling to Orlando, Ft Wilderness is the #1 Campground for Disney; a good alternative is Tropical Palms in Orlando if they are booked.
Thank you so much for your interest in Camp USA.
PLEASE like us on Facebook!!! We periodically run specials on our Facebook page only!